- My favorite musical
- My least favorite musical
- A showtune that describes my current relationship status/how I feel about my current relationship status
- The first show I saw
- A show I saw recently
- A role I’ve played
- Lyrics from a showtune
- How I discovered my love for theatre
- A dream role
- A theatre superstition I believe in
- A show I’m currently obsessed with
- A Broadway star I adore
- A Broadway star I can’t stand
- A show that I love, but everyone else doesn’t
- A show I despise, but everyone else adores it
- A production I’d NEVER do again
- The best production I’ve ever been in
- Favorite score
- Favorite overture
- A showtune I used to love, but now hate
- My favorite Broadway Diva
- Favorite composer
- Top 5 played showtunes on my iPod
- A show I’d kill to be in, even in just the ensemble
- A show that closed prematurely
- A show that shouldn’t be on Broadway/tour anymore
- A show that I used to adore, but now hate
- A closed show I wish I had seen
- A show I really want to see right now
- My favorite showtune
- My least favorite showtune
- A show with a great storyline
- What 3 Broadway Celebrities (actors, directors, composers, etc.), dead or alive, I’d pick to have dinner with
- A Broadway star I’d say is my idol
- My favorite recording of a show (for example: preferring Gypsy with Ethel Merman over Gypsy with Bernadette Peters, etc.)
I actually have answers to almost all of these (some of which are really unpopular opinions tbh), so hit me up if you’re curious.
I’ll do this too. This is a nice departure from the usual “number question” things that there usually are.
A POTTERHEAD MUST-SEE.
Will always reblog this
This is pure video-editing genius.
I JUST NERDGASM’D SO HARD
OH MY GOD, I’M CRYING
want to marry the person who made this
I usually hate this kind of stuff, but this was awesome.
Dear John: I love you
I don’t know what’s causing people in the media to suddenly make lots of pokemon references, but I like it
Herman Cain lifted a quote from a Pokemon movie during one of his interviews, I think
This is why I LOVE HIM
Monday morning, you get this!
Prepare your crabs for battle.
Call me an ass, but even though this isn’t typical to all relationships, it is pretty true, haha.